RFP: Check and 1099-R Printing and Mailing Services
|Agency:||Los Angeles County Employees Retirement Association|
|Level of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Sep 11, 2019|
|Due Date:||Oct 15, 2019|
The Los Angeles County Employees Retirement Association (LACERA), a $58.4 billion public pension fund, is seeking proposals from qualified Firms) to provide check printing and mailing services. Qualified Firms are invited to respond to this RFP.Scope of Services Requested
The selected Vendor(s) must have at least five years of experience providing printing and mailing services to other public agencies or financial institutions. Vendor must comply with all USPS policies and standards related to barcoding and presort services, establish efficient and reliable turnarounds, provide quality printing and handling, offer a cost-effective program, and have flexibility in accommodating changes in new workflow and delivery methods. The detailed scope of work for this engagement is outlined in Exhibit B. The primary objectives are to provide LACERA with:
- Data handling and transfer by using encrypted data file transfer via dedicated lines to the Vendor with immediate and automatic file receipt and processed file feedback
- Check security by using printed stock that features: artificial watermark, void pantograph, preprinted warning border, micro-printing on signature line, thermochromic ink, and a prismatic iridescent blend on the face
- Project management where a compulsory local representative from the Vendor is assigned as liaison to ensure a successful payroll production process.
All respondents must clearly demonstrate and document in the proposal the following minimum qualifications:
- Vendor will have a facility and perform all services within 50 miles of Los Angeles County.
- Expertise in printing and mailing checks, direct deposit notices, and tax forms
- Demonstrates appropriate capabilities, security, and procedures in proper handling (including disposal) of data, both hard and soft copies
- Demonstrates appropriate disaster recovery plans
- Ability to add seeds to mailing
- Expertise in producing batch PDF files
- Expertise in mass email delivery
- Onsite USPS representative.
If you choose to respond to this RFP please submit this form to Roxana Castillo via email no later than 4:00 p.m., September 23, 2019 PDT. Failure to submit your Intent to Respond may disqualify your firm from submitting a proposal.
LACERA’s responses to written requests for clarification or additional information will be provided to all firms that have submitted an Intent to Respond :
Los Angeles County Employees Retirement Association
Co. LACERA – Systems
300 North Lake Avenue, Suite 630
Email address: email@example.comProposed Timeline
The following table provides a tentative schedule of important dates and deadlines for this RFP. All dates are subject to modification by LACERA without notice.
|RFP release date||September 10, 2019|
|Intent to Respond closing date||September 24, 2019|
|Written questions from Firms due date||October 1, 2019|
|LACERA’s response to Firms’ questions||October 8, 2019|
|RFP due date||October 15, 2019|
|Selection of Firm||November 7, 2019|
|Commencement of work||Upon contract execution|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.