Vegetation & Rubbish Abatement Services City Owned Property
|Level of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Mar 25, 2020|
|Due Date:||Mar 27, 2020|
The City of Hayward is seeking an experienced and qualified contractor who is specially trained, experienced, and competent to perform vegetation management services including but not limited to: weed and rubbish abatement services, ladder fuel removal, and creating defensible space. All in accordance with the terms, conditions, and specifications contained in this Request for Quote (RFQ).
The objectives for this proposal are to:
- Perform vegetation management.
- Create defensible space.
- Remove and properly dispose of rubbish from properties.
- Perform services within timelines requested by city staff for emergency and non- emergency abatements.
- Maintain records of work performed and all related correspondence received from City staff and provide invoices for services rendered within 48 hours of project completion.
The goal of this project is to successfully perform weed abatement, vegetation management, and defensible space services.
NOTE: Respondents will absorb all costs incurred in the preparation and presentation of their proposal.
Interested parties are invited to submit a proposal to demonstrate their qualifications to perform these services. All proposals shall be submitted in accordance with the format and information listed in this RFQ.
DUE DATE: Proposal submissions for this RFQ must be received via email no later than March 27, 2020, by 3PM PST.
- Confirm your intent to bid,
- Receive a complete list of questions asked by you and other vendors, along with the City’s response, and
- Submit your proposal.
Please note important proposal dates below:
- 3/9/2020: Issue RFQ
3/16/2020, 10 a.m. - noon: Mandatory Pre-Bid Meeting: Hayward Library 2nd Floor.- CANCELLED, SEE ADDENDUM 1 BELOW
- 3/20/2020 by 3 p.m. EST: Deadline: Email RFQ questions
- 3/23/2020: City provides RFQ questions answers via email
- 3/27/2020 by 3 p.m. PST: Deadline: Email RFQ Proposals
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.